SMS marketing in action
An example of how an SMS campaign may work particular well is when your customer is expecting a delivery from you:
- Send an SMS to confirm when the item has been despatched for delivery – if you can include a tracking number and estimated delivery time that’s even better.
- If the delivery is unsuccessful, follow up with another text giving details of how to reschedule for another day.
- Once delivery is made, send a short survey to gain feedback. With SMS, questions that can be answered on a scale of 1-5 are usually effective.
Remember to handle any responses you get quickly and efficiently to nurture further engagement and retain customer loyalty.
Send personalised bulk SMS messages
Generate leads and drive repeat business with personalised offers and targeted SMS messaging through up selling, loyalty updates, surveys, data collections and multichannel campaigns.
- Happy birthday Sarah! Get 15% off today only when you show this message in store.
- 10% off flowers this weekend with keyword: PETAL
- Buy 1 pizza get 1 free. Use code LKNDHUJK online to claim.